Teak Cutting Boards, Set of 3Item #7239Q&A
Our Teak End Grain Cutting Boards (set of 3) are built of durable solid construction and meant to last a lifetime. The thick end grain construction is gentle on knife blades making this an excellent chopping block for all your cutting needs. They are perfect for chopping meats, fruits and vegetables. The natural vegetable oil finish helps to seal the cutting board and protect it from harmful bacteria. With a reversible design, it's easy to use either side of the board or keep one clean for a pristine finish. Teak’s abundant natural oils and resistance to moisture makes it an ideal wood for culinary applications. Durable and beautiful, these teak end grain cutting boards will add a beautiful dimension to your serving as well as offer years of use.
Key Product features
- A premier centerpiece of any classic or contemporary kitchen
- Essential and versatile
- Impressive grain and natural golden coloration
- Low maintenance and high durability
- Made from durable and sustainably grown teak in Brazil
- Teak wood is a very hard wood with natural oils making it suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Small Dimensions: 9" W x 5 ¾" D x ⅜" H
- Medium Dimensions: 11" x 9 ½" x ⅜"
- Large Dimensions: 13" ¾" x 9 ½" x ⅜"
- Material: Teak
- UPC: 026914-723903
- Carton Pack: 6
- Carton Weight: 12 lbs
- 1 small cutting board
- 1 medium cutting board
- 1 large cutting board
Hand wash with a mild soap and cool water. Do not soak. Do not put in the dishwasher, microwave or refrigerator. Extreme changes in temperature will cause the material to crack over time. Dry thoroughly. Occasional use of mineral oil will help maintain appearance.