Teak End Grain Cutting Board with Cut-Out Handles, 6”Item #7217Q&A
Our 6" Teak End Grain Cutting Boards are built of durable solid construction and meant to last a lifetime. The thick end grain construction is gentle on knife blades, making this an excellent chopping block for all your cutting needs. This cutting board is perfect to keep in the bar area for cutting lemons and limes for your cocktails. With a reversible design, it is easy to use either side of the board or keep one clean for a pristine finish. Durable and beautiful, this cutting board will add a beautiful dimension to your serving and offer years of use.
Teak’s resistance to moisture and abundant natural oils makes it an ideal wood for culinary applications. The natural vegetable oil finish helps to seal the cutting board and protect it from harmful bacteria.
Key Product features
- Made from sustainably grown and harvested teak in Vietnam
- The thick and durable end grain construction is gentle on knife blades.
- The smaller size allows it to be used in smaller cooking spaces and to be stored easily.
- Practical inset handles that add to its convenient use.
- The color variation in the grain gives a beautiful pattern to the board and allows easy color pairing.
- Teak is a very hard wood with natural oils, making it suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Low-maintenance and high durability.
- Dimensions: 6" W x 4" D x 1" H
- Material: Teak
- UPC: 026914-721701
- Carton Pack: 6
- Carton Weight: 3.20 lbs
- 1 teak end grain cutting board with cut-out handles, 6”
Hand wash with a mild soap and cool water. Do not soak. Do not put in the dishwasher, microwave or refrigerator. Extreme changes in temperature will cause the material to crack over time. Dry thoroughly. Occasional use of mineral oil on the inside will help maintain its appearance.