Cherry Finish Rice BowlsQ&A
Select item number to see specifications below
These Cherry Finished Rice Bowls are made from natural wooden material. A rich, dark cherry finish adds modern elegance to this gorgeously crafted rice bowl made of natural Asian beechwood. These bowls are durable for reliable performance and a cherry finish to complement most any decor that will never go out of style. The Cherry Finished Rice Bowls are perfect for salad bowls, pasta bowls, appetizer plates, and snack bowls.
Key Product features
- These rich, dark bowls have a classic shape that brings elegance to any table setting
- Stained with a food-safe deep cherry color, which complements any décor
- Small bowls are perfect for individual servings
- The generously sized large bowl is perfect for salads, fruit, or even as a centerpiece bowl
- Made from durable and eco-friendly rubberwood
- Item#: 223
- Dimensions: 6" dia x 3 1/4"
- UPC: 026914-223007
- Carton Pack: 12
- Weight: 9.15 lbs.
- Item#: 224
- Dimensions: 12" dia x 5 1/2"
- UPC: 026914-224004
- Carton Pack: 6
- Weight: 14.75 lbs.
- 1 bowl – small or large (sizes sold separately)
Hand wash with a mild soap and cool water. Do not soak. Do not put in the dishwasher, microwave or refrigerator. Extreme changes in temperature will cause the material to crack over time. Dry thoroughly. Occasional use of mineral oil on the inside will help maintain its appearance.