Teak Paddle Board with Leather Tie, Beveled Edges 18”Item# 7318
For presenting hors d'oeuvres, cheeses, meats or snacks, the 18" Teak Paddle Board with Leather Tie and Beveled Edges has the style to make an impressive display. You can use this Teak Paddle Board as a serving tray, decorative centerpiece or cutting board. This Paddle Board is light and very soft, which makes it easy to handle and manipulate. It is also designed with beveled edges giving to the board a smooth look. This board comes with a leather tie for easy storage. The color variation in the grain gives a beautiful pattern to the board and allows you to pair it with both light and dark colors inside any room. This Paddle Board is a must-have for your table whether you are serving up cheese or appetizers at a family dinner, holiday gathering or cocktail party. This board also comes in a smaller 16" size (Item 7316) and a larger 20" size (Item 7320). Teak's resistance to moisture and abundant natural oils makes it an ideal wood for culinary applications. Durable and beautiful this Teak Paddle Board will add a beautiful dimension to your serving as well as offer years of use.
- Stylish and functional, this paddle board is perfect for serving hors d'oeuvres at a dinner party or happy hour
- Very smooth and light paddle board for easy handling, the leather tie allows easy storage
- The color variation in the grain gives a beautiful pattern to the board and allows easy color pairing
- Teak wood is a very hard wood with natural oils making it suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Low maintenance and high durability
- Made from plantation grown Teak in Brazil
- Measures (W x D x H"): 18" x 7.5" x 3/8"
- Buy Online
1 Teak Paddle Board with Leather Tie, Beveled Edges 18”. Smaller Paddle Board size, 16" (Item 7316) and Larger 20" size (Item 7320), are sold separately.
No other items included in images
|Dimensions (W x D x H in.):||18" x 7.5" x 3/8"|
|Carton Weight:||5.60 lbs|
Hand wash with a mild soap and cool water. Do not soak. Do not put in the dishwasher, microwave or refrigerator. Extreme changes in temperature will cause the material to crack over time. Dry thoroughly. Occasional use of mineral oil will help maintain appearance.