Teak End Grain Cutting BoardItem# 7220
- A premier centerpiece of any classic or contemporary kitchen
- The thick and durable end grain construction is gentle on knife blades
- Practical inset handles that add to its convenient use
- Outer juice groove traps liquids and prevents spills
- Impressive grain and natural golden coloration
- Low maintenance and high durability
- Made from durable and sustainably grown Teak in Brazil
- Teak wood is a very hard wood with natural oils making it suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Sustainability in the growth and harvest of this product certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)
- Measures (W x D x H"): 15 ¾" x 12" x 1 ¼"
- Buy Online
1 teak end grain cutting board
|Dimensions (W x D x H in.):||15 ¾" x 12" x 1 ¼"|
|Carton Weight:||21.50 lbs|
Hand wash with a mild soap and cool water. Do not soak. Do not put in the dishwasher, microwave or refrigerator. Extreme changes in temperature will cause the material to crack over time. Dry thoroughly. Occasional use of mineral oil will help maintain appearance.