Teak End Grain Cutting BoardItem# 7220
Our Teak End Grain Cutting Boards are built of durable solid construction and meant to last a lifetime. The thick end grain construction is gentle on knife blades making this an excellent chopping block for all your cutting needs. They are perfect for chopping meats, fruits and vegetables. The natural vegetable oil finish helps to seal the cutting board and protect it from harmful bacteria. With a reversible design, it's easy to use either side of the board or keep one clean for a pristine finish. Teaks resistance to moisture and abundant natural oils makes it an ideal wood for culinary applications. Durable and beautiful this Teak Edge Grain Cutting Board will add a beautiful dimension to your serving as well as offer years of use.
- A premier centerpiece of any classic or contemporary kitchen
- The thick and durable end grain construction is gentle on knife blades
- Practical inset handles that add to its convenient use
- Outer juice groove traps liquids and prevents spills
- Impressive grain and natural golden coloration
- Low maintenance and high durability
- Made from durable and sustainably grown Teak in Brazil
- Teak wood is a very hard wood with natural oils making it suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Sustainability in the growth and harvest of this product certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)
- Measures (W x D x H"): 15 ¾" x 12" x 1 ¼"
- Buy Online
1 teak end grain cutting board
|Dimensions (W x D x H in.):||15 ¾" x 12" x 1 ¼"|
|Carton Weight:||21.50 lbs|
Hand wash with a mild soap and cool water. Do not soak. Do not put in the dishwasher, microwave or refrigerator. Extreme changes in temperature will cause the material to crack over time. Dry thoroughly. Occasional use of mineral oil will help maintain appearance.