Teak Edge Grain Serving PlatterItem# 7223
For presenting hors d'oeuvres, cheeses, meats or snacks, the Edge Grain Serving Platter has the style to make an impressive display. You can use this Edge Grain Serving Platter as a serving tray, decorative centerpiece or cutting board. It's a must-have for your table whether you're serving up cheese or appetizers at a family dinner, holiday gathering or cocktail party. Teaks resistance to moisture and abundant natural oils makes it an ideal wood for culinary applications. Durable and beautiful this Teak Edge Grain Cutting Board will add a beautiful dimension to your serving as well as offer years of use.
- Essential and versatile
- Impressive grain and natural golden coloration
- Low maintenance and high durability
- A premier centerpiece of any classic or contemporary living room
- Made from durable and sustainably grown Teak in Brazil
- Teak wood is a very hard wood with natural oils making it suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Sustainability in the growth and harvest of this product certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)
- Measures (W" x D" x H"): 12" x 10" x ¾"
- Buy Online
1 teak edge grain serving platter
|Dimensions:||12" x 10" x ¾"|
|Carton Weight:||12.30 lbs|
Hand wash with a mild soap and cool water. Do not soak. Do not put in the dishwasher, microwave or refrigerator. Extreme changes in temperature will cause the material to crack over time. Dry thoroughly. Occasional use of mineral oil will help maintain appearance.